WINTER ART & ANTIQUES FAIR OLYMPIA
Situated on the Gallery Level of the National Hall, Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia returns to London for the 29th year with an impressive dealer line-up.
Running from 4 to 10 November 2019, it remains a key event in the art and antiques winter calendar, with dealers showing a vast array of items with prices ranging from £100 to £500,000. Loved by collectors, interior designers and those looking for exceptional pieces for stylish interiors, the Fair offers the finest array of objects drawn from antiquity to the present day.
TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT
- 70 leading UK art, antiques and contemporary dealers will showcase their sought after wares
- Discover a treasure trover of over 20,000 antiques, works of art, furniture, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, textiles and collectors' pieces on sale
- An impressive line-up of speakers will speak in this year’s talks programme
- Enjoy highlight tours around the Fair by our expert team
- Buy with confidence knowing that every item will be checked by a team of experts
- Dealers will refresh their stands daily so there were always different items to see
- Enjoy late night shopping on Thursday 1 November the Fair is open until 9pm
"Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia holds a feast of delights for art and antique lovers"
"The historic Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia gives art and antique enthusiasts the chance to purchase rarely seen pieces from some of the best dealers in the UK"