Why visit the Winter Arts & Antiques Fair 2020?
- 70 leading UK art, antiques and contemporary dealers will showcase their sought after wares
- Discover a treasure trove of over 20,000 antiques, works of art, furniture, sculpture, jewellery, ceramics, textiles and collectors' pieces on sale
- An impressive line-up of speakers will speak in this year’s talks programme
- Enjoy highlight tours around the Fair by our expert team
- Buy with confidence knowing that every item will be checked by a team of experts
- Dealers will refresh their stands daily so there were always different items to see
- Enjoy late night shopping on Thursday 5 November the Fair is open until 9pm
"Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia holds a feast of delights for art and antique lovers"
"The historic Winter Art & Antiques Fair Olympia gives art and antique enthusiasts the chance to purchase rarely seen pieces from some of the best dealers in the UK"
WINTER ART & ANTIQUES FAIR OLYMPIA
As a visitor to the Fair, you can discover 70 of the UK's top dealers, who will be selling everything from diamonds to dining tables and from decorative objects to ceramics.
You’ll also be able to buy truly one-off pieces from famous names such as Lalique, Matisse, Meissen, Cartier and Van Cleef & Arpels.
You can also expect furniture dating from the 16th century to 20th century, Art Deco furniture and objects, Asian antiques, textiles and carpets, glass, mirrors, silver and art from old masters to contemporary.